Vice President, Loan Originations
Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) is affordable financing that allows commercial property owners to pay for upgrades or build properties that increase energy efficiency, harness renewable energy, conserve water, and protect against storms. PACE Loan Group (PLG) is a leading leader in this space. We are helping to create a better environment for the world we live in - and we want you to be a part of it.
We are adding a new Vice President, Originations to our team. Reporting to the COO, your day-to-day responsibilities will vary, but primarily will be focused on sourcing/originating and ushering C-PACE finance deals through the PLG closing process.
Our office is based in the Twin Cities, MN, and we are looking for a Twin Cities-based originator. If you are a deal junkie with a breadth of commercial real estate finance experience, this position offers you a significant upside in a rapidly growing industry. Compensation is comprised of base salary in addition to production-based commissions.
Key responsibilities and duties:
This is a sales role dependent on sourcing new loan originations.
- Make outgoing calls to source potential C-PACE deals
- Partner will all local mortgage brokers to include C-PACE in their capital stacks
- Speak on panels, publish articles, and build understanding of C-PACE and PLG
- Understand the nuances of C-PACE programs around the nation
- Logging leads and correspondence in our CRM system
- Maintaining, for each deal, the closing checklist, and following up with all responsible parties to bring the deal to close in a timely and efficient manner
Qualified applicants have/are:
- Loves sales: a self-starter who thrives in an “eat-what-you-kill” environment
- Track record of loan originations and/or deep relationships with developers, property owners, and mortgage brokers
- At least 5 years of experience in CRE (preferably in C-PACE/finance)
- Desire to perform nationwide outreach, including in key target markets
- Fearlessness to make cold calls and tenacity to convert potential leads
- Excellent responsiveness and interpersonal skills
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Difference makes us better. Join us.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: