Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) is commercial real estate (CRE) financing that allows commercial property owners to affordably pay for upgrades or build properties that increase energy efficiency, harness renewable energy, conserve water, and protect against storms. PACE Loan Group (PLG) is a leading leader in this space. We are helping to create a better environment for the world we live in - and we want you to be a part of it.
We are adding a Loan Coordinator to our team. We are a small company, so you will immediately have an impact on the growth of our team. You will learn from seasoned real estate finance veterans, while working in a growing CRE finance field.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will vary, but primarily will be focused on reviewing and processing draw requests and lien waivers, as well as general loan portfolio maintenance.
While our office is located in Eden Prairie, our employees are hybrid, coming into the office at the discretion of their manager. Want to come in more? No problem. If you have a drive to learn and work hard, and enjoy a small, growing environment, this is the role for you!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Critically reviewing and processing construction loan draw requests and balance construction escrow accounts
- Coordinating loan closings with the originations team and the borrower
- Ensuring that we are funding appropriately, according to the applicable PACE statute
- Ensuring post-closing files are complete with updates on construction (i.e. progress photos, property financials, etc.)
- Following up on trailing documents from loan closings (i.e. certificates of occupancy)
- Reviewing and filing insurance cancellations and following up with clients to ensure proper insurance is maintained
- Troubleshooting questions from PACE Program Administrators regarding existing assets (such as post-closing commissioning confirmation)
- Assistance with monitoring of existing portfolio and ensuring payments remitted on time and, where applicable, assisting with early payoffs
- Reviewing applicable states’ property tax bills to ensure borrowers paid PACE special assessments
- Other tasks as needed
Qualified applicants have/are:
- At least 3 years of experience with commercial real estate closings/construction draws/lien waivers
- Prior experience at a title company (desired)
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to follow through on tasks
- Extremely organized and responsive
- Curious, with a problem-solving attitude (identify issues, but also suggest solutions)
- Research skills
- Moderate Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while delivering accurate and quality work-product
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Difference makes us better. Join us.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION CONTACT: